1) Please link back to the original deviation or to my stock account if you make a photomanipulation. I really consider it optional if you create a drawing based on my images.
2) Send me a note or comment on the stock you used so I can see what you made.
3) You may display a photomanipulation you create on art gallery type sites other than DevArt, but please credit similarly there. If it's on a personal art gallery webpage of your own making, I don't mind if the crediting is separate from the image page itself if you don't wish to take away from the image or clutter the page up or whatever, but it should be easily findable.
4) You must ask permission in order to use my stock in anything for-profit *other than* selling prints of the artwork you create. Example : using the stock to create a layout image for a website, CD jacket, book cover, etc, that you're being paid to make.
5) You may NOT use the images I have created for anything resembling a political campaign. I am also quite sick of "women in refrigerators" type images -- Google it if you don't know what I mean, and don't use my stock for that either.
6) I will consider stock requests for household objects, flowers and plants, self-portrait female stock, etc. I will turn down requests for whatever reason if I don't want to do it. It is often possible for me to take another angle of a place or object or myself if I've posted something that is so close but not quite what you were scouring DevArt for.